Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
30th Anniversary Women's Health Update
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
The 30th Anniversary Women's Health Update was designed to share up-to-date clinical information and best practices to enhance quality and improve sexual + reproductive health outcomes for all. Join expert presenters like Michael Policar, MD, MPH, Anita Nelson, MD, and many more for California's premier event for sexual + reproductive health providers.
Featured topics include:
- Health Care Reform and Sexual + Reproductive Health Care Delivery
- Integrating Quality Sexual + Reproductive Health Care into Primary Care Settings
- Hot Topics in LGBTQ and Adolescent Sexual + Reproductive Health
- Patient-Centered Contraceptive Management
- Improving Outcomes Through Technology
- New Clinical Guidelines and Innovations
Download the event brochure HERE.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf at a special rate of $189 per night until March 25, 2013. Please click HERE to make your hotel reservations.
If you are interested in exhibiting, don’t miss this opportunity to interact with family planning and primary care providers from across California and beyond. Click HERE to register. Click HERE for more information.
See you in San Francisco!
When & Where
California Family Health Council
Shaping the future of sexual + reproductive health for all.